Sunday, November 14, 2010

Unsure

I'm scared to death of my feelings the past few days, my anniversary to my wife of 7 years is tomorrow. For those that read my blog know that we have been separated since august and my life without her just doesn't feel right.  Today I dropped the boys off to her at our usual meeting spot and you could tell just by looking at her that she's hurting right now. I don't know if the hurt is because of me or about me, but my general feeling is that its because of me. I haven't treated her like a man should treat his wife, best-friend, and lover. That's one of the many reasons we're separated, but I do know that we both had our faults in our marriage. The other thing I know for sure is I still love her unconditionally, I was never really sure what unconditional love was till I was blessed with a beautiful daughter, but the love I have for my wife is something totally different. Even after the arguments we've had, the mistakes we've made and hurtful words we've said to each other, I still love her with a passion that I've never felt in my life. But I know she no longer feels the same way about me, so I'm left to try and figure out what to do with my life and how to be the best man I can be for myself and my children. Please pray for me and my family that God may shine his light on our path and lead us to do his will.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment