Thursday, October 28, 2010

Forgiveness

Forgiving someone for something they have done to us is something that God calls upon us all to do. There are many verses in the bible that talk about man's need to forgive one another.

Matthew 6:14
        For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

One of my biggest issues right now is not the forgiveness aspect it's forgetting. But I'm left with the question of how can one truly forgive if the can't forget. The wound is deep and still bleeding for me and each time I begin to think its healing something comes along and opens it up for me. I truly believe in my heart and mind that I have granted forgiveness for how I was wronged, but I also know that for me to become the man that God has meant for me to be I must move past this point somehow someway....

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment