Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Day...

So it's another day and as I watch my life is changing more and more... My daughter is becoming accustom to it being just me and her again, but we both miss her mother and brothers a ton.. I keep thinking that this will all be a dream and I'll wake up from it soon but no such luck for me. I know its crazy for me to think about all the things that could have changed to make it work but i can't help myself from seeing the mistakes we both made and wishing we could have a chance to change them. But i know right now i have to focus on me and get my self better before I can work on anything else. I became addicted to her like a drug and i see that the more I'm away from her that i was very codependent on her and have to break that cycle before i can ever be whole again....

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could write something inspiring but I'll just say that I love you and your children with all my heart! Lexi

    ReplyDelete