Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Marriage

Yesterday my wife agreed to start counseling with me to see if our marriage can be saved. I am filled with optimism about this because I do feel our marriage can be saved and rejoice in that fact. I do realize it will require a great deal of work and effort from both of us as we both have changes to make in our lives with regards to how we can help each other and work with each other. I believe that our faith in God and that by living in God's words we will be able to overcome our issues and make this past few months nothing but a distant memory. I definitely know that things may not work out between us, but I am one who believes in the power of positive thinking. I have a lot of changing to do in my life as I need to become the leader in my family. I need to become a MAN, I need to show my children the way that they should live their lives and the only way for to do that is by living the way God intended me to live.

Ephesians 4:2


"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment