Sunday, October 24, 2010

About Me

Not sure where to start with all this, so i guess the best thing is to just tell you about me. I'm 32 and live in Lake Charles, LA. About early August my wife of almost 7 years decided to leave me because as she said "I'm just not in love with you anymore"... and don't get me wrong I didn't exactly give 100% of myself to the marriage and she did hang on for seven years but she left and took my 2 boys who are 5 and 3. So now me and my 13 year old daughter are living with my parents while we're looking for a new place to live. The separation has taken a serious tole on my psyche to the point i was admitted to the psych ward voluntarily due to wanting to hurt myself. I've been out now for almost a week and the Dr's tell me journaling will help me deal with my issues.... I guess right now I'm just in a place where i just don't know what I'm supposed to do. I still love my wife with all my heart and soul but I'm realistic about the situation and realize were we are probably headed and I'm not really happy about that. What's bad is I don't even know if anyone will ever read this but I'm going to keep posting my thoughts as much as possible, hopefully daily... I'll also try and post some of my interesting stories from when i was in the hospital cause it's amazing the crap that goes on up there, and most of it is so funny it just cant be made up.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment