Monday, November 8, 2010

Lost

I have this great feeling of loss right now because I'm not exactly sure what direction my life is headed in and while the days still go by the hurt doesn't get any easier. I had an amazing weekend with my kids as I had the boys this weekend. It was also a great weekend due to my oldest daughter being baptized at our church. I'm very proud of her and my boys. The way me and my wife have raised them I couldn't be prouder of them. The hardest part for me is Sunday evenings when i have to drop off the boys to there mother. I still love her with every beat of my heart, and its very hard knowing that the love we had that brought us two wonderful children could be gone. I keep asking for counseling as i do truly believe our problems can be worked out and most of them just had to do with a lack of communication of both of our faults. Our anniversary is coming up in a few days and not sure exactly what to do... part of me wants to take her to dinner and just enjoy each other but the other part is scared of mixing up signals and confusing myself... so once again I'm really unsure of what to do... Thus once again I'm lost.....

No comments:

Post a Comment