Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drama

I'm so tired of drama in my life. Just when I think things are beginning to turn the right way someone else has to come along and say things that totally through me off my center. I was very excited that my wife and I had agreed to go to counseling and try and see if we could make our marriage work. I am very realistic in that I know that our marriage might not me able to be saved but with us each making an effort I'm confident over time that we can become the friends that we need to be for our children, and possibly as small as that possibility may be continue again with our marriage. But that fleeting moment of joy was taken away from me, and now knowing how some people truly feel is very disturbing to me because these people are ones I would seek advice and knowledge from. Now I'm left to wonder what their individual agendas are! You can't tell someone your proud of the fact that they are working to become a better person and trying to save their marriage in one breath, and then come back and say you not sure you want it to work because you feel like before you had lost that person for the years they were married. But I will not allow anyone to deter me from becoming the man I need to become for myself, my children, and possibly my wife should counseling work out. Even if it doesn't I still need to be that man for her because we are forever joined by our children and me becoming a better man and pulling my weight in everything I do is very important towards my goal of "Manhood".

No comments:

Post a Comment